Leinís meters are used for both industrial and medical measurements
Our optical meters are used for making measurements in:
The typical measurement parameters are dimensional, such as surface location and thickness, and optical, such as refractive index.
- Hostile environments, where there is a need to avoid disrupting the item under test and ensuring the instrument isnít affected by the environment
- In quality control where a rapid, non-contacting measurement is required.
Our primary focus is on making measurements that help to confirm wellness, to diagnose illness and to monitor physical parameters to support a treatment regime. Examples of our measurements include:
The key aspect of our measurements is that they are non-invasive and non-contacting. This means that for measurements on a person the measurement is more comfortable and for measurements in a laboratory the sample isnít disrupted.
- The measurement of AGEs (advanced glycated end-products) for the diagnosis of diabetes
- The measurement of glucose for the treatment of diabetes
- The measurement of DNA comet assays for the diagnosis of cancer
- The monitoring of drug diffusion for the treatment of cancer.
Please contact us if you feel the measurements described above match your requirements.